YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
We help our prospective customers find the most relevant segment to their needs. We also take it as an opportunity to notify our key features and benefits to them.
What industries do you specialize in?
We have been successfully working with a wide range of organisations in the following industries:-
- Banking and financial services
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Publishing
- Real Estate
- Retail and Distribution
Do you have resources working for all over the world?
Yes we provide resources globally.
How does the process work?
Every situation is unique. However, some fairly common steps include the following:
- Initial discussion to understand your basic needs.
- Review your existing materials (draft business plans, financials, market research, competitors, etc.).
- Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope and fees for the project.
- Several in-depth discussions to better understand the details, develop strategies, and agree on all major elements of the business plan and financial model.
- Conduct additional research, as needed.
- Draft an Investor Presentation and review it with you to ensure that all parties agree on the vision.
- Draft the Executive Summary and review it with you to ensure that we all agree on the next level.
- Prepare a draft outline of the business plan for your review.
- Begin filling in the details on the draft. Obtain and incorporate your feedback.
- Incorporate your revenue and expense models into the financial model, and explain how it works so that you can take “ownership” of the financials.
- Finalize all deliverables.
- Coach you on the best way to deliver the investor presentation and on how to address questions.
- Provide ongoing support, including making minor updates to the deliverables at no additional charge.
Depending on how we structure the project, you should expect to spend anywhere from 10-30 hours on the process over the course of a typical engagement.
What are your qualifications?
We’re all experienced entrepreneurs. Many have MBAs from top schools like Harvard or Stanford, and some have PhDs in scientific areas. Most importantly, we have proven track records.
How long will it take us to raise capital?
If you have everything investors are looking for, perhaps 6-12 months. A few raise capital more quickly. Some never raise any capital. A lot depends on the nature of your opportunity and the effort you put into the pursuit of capital.